Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Almost there. G2G4AT

I have been in Boston this whole week getting prepared for my departure to Greece. I have been doing everything I have wanted to do that I never got the opportunity to do. I have also been doing all of my favourite things around town. And there will be somethings that I won't be able to do before I leave that I would really like, but that's the way of life and Gods will. 
So far, I have:
 visited with my older brother
went to various local, small dives (the breakfast club)
hit up Sunset Bar and Grill 
went to the Harpoon Brewery Tasting (it is free, I highly recommend for those of you over 21)
And, cycled around the whole city of Boston multiple times to see all the things that the beautiful city has to offer. 

I will miss it. I will miss the people. I will miss all the beauty. and when I come back, those things I believe will not just be the same, but will be much better.  

Til next time, 
Get up and See the World. It is beautiful. 

-A






No comments:

Post a Comment